Mary Ellen Ladd tells her son Peter’s story of getting elected to the student council as an unusual candidate. Peter has CP. When Peter saw this video, he loved it.
- CMS Updates Hospital Results for Patients and Caregivers
- Ask These Three Questions to Get Better Healthcare
- ‘Bag of Pills’: Is It Necessary? Fewer medications is an achievable goal
- Now There’s Proof: Docs Who Get Company Cash Tend to Prescribe More Brand-Name Meds
- Let’s involve Connecticut patients in reducing medical errors