- ‘Bag of Pills’: Is It Necessary? Fewer medications is an achievable goal
- Now There’s Proof: Docs Who Get Company Cash Tend to Prescribe More Brand-Name Meds
- Let’s involve Connecticut patients in reducing medical errors
- Want to know about medical mistakes? Talk to the parents.
- Number of hospital accidents not getting any better
Tag Archives: preventable medical errors
March 9th, 2012 by Michael Millenson Here’s a quiz for Patient Safety Awareness Week (and after): The number of Americans who die annually from preventable medical errors is: A) 44,000-98,000, according to the Institute of Medicine; B) None, thanks to … Continue reading