- ‘Bag of Pills’: Is It Necessary? Fewer medications is an achievable goal
- Now There’s Proof: Docs Who Get Company Cash Tend to Prescribe More Brand-Name Meds
- Let’s involve Connecticut patients in reducing medical errors
- Want to know about medical mistakes? Talk to the parents.
- Number of hospital accidents not getting any better
Tag Archives: AdvaMed
February 29, 2012 By GoozNews (From Public Citizen): 30 Things You Need to Know About The Medical Device Industry “I think it’s important for members (of Congress) to hear from industry.” So said Carrie Hartgen, a vice-president at AdvaMed, the medical … Continue reading
Article by: JIM SPENCER and JAMES WALSH , Star Tribune staff writers Updated: February 27, 2012 – As victims of faulty medical devices press for tougher standards, the focus of the debate in Congress has shifted from consumer safety to … Continue reading